The March public dialogue session centered around the theme of "Belonging." In the in person dialogue participants shared their stories and listened to others both one-on-one and in small groups in order to explore their own experience and to learn about a fellow Santa Feans experience of belonging.
If you didn't get a chance to participate, take a moment and consider the following and answer the questions below:
Write about or share a story that reveals something important about you, your family, or your background.
Write about or share a story/experience when you felt a strong sense of belonging in Santa Fe? Write about or share a story/experience when you felt the opposite of belonging in Santa Fe? Where and when, for example, did you feel excluded?
How can we build stronger relationships with our fellow Santa Feans?
Contemplate and write down your answers or get together with friends and/or family and have a discussion. Share your thoughts here in the comments if you are so inclined.
Just so we are on the same page, here is our commenting policy:
· Confine your comments to the subject matter of the post.
· Promote healthy interactions and dialogue within the community.
· Avoid posts that could potentially trigger highly sensitive issues.
· Posts with verbal abuse and profanity will be automatically removed and the involved party removed and/or banned.
· Anything that promotes hatred or discrimination against a person’s or a group’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being will be removed and the involved party removed and/or banned.